On Mon 20/May/2024 20:48:27 +0200 Todd Herr wrote:
I've made a concerted effort to go through the entire document from front to back and ensure a consistency of usage of terminology, so that every time $THING was discussed, the same term was used for it.

Nice one Todd.  Yet, sometimes the terms used look too wordy.  Two cases:

*DMARC Policy Record* appears 152 times in the draft, while *DMARC record* only 25. We have SPF Policy Record two times and just policy record also twice. What does it mean the word "policy" in that term? The p= tag is syntactically optional, and a record such as "v=DMARC1; psd=y;" is perfectly valid to mark a PSD.

How about calling them just DMARC Records and SPF Records?

*Domain Owner Assessment Policy* could be shortened to just Assessment Policy. That would make better sense of sentences like:

   A Mail Receiver implementing the DMARC mechanism gets the Domain
   Owner's or PSO's published Domain Owner Assessment Policy and can use
   it [...]

More notes when I'll be through.

Best