This is a friendly reminder of our demo today at 15:30 in room 251.

We can continue some of the discussions started today during the DMM
session.

Hope to see you there,

Carlos, Telemaco and Juan Carlos

---

Hi all,

We'd like to announce that our network-based DMM demo will take place on
Thursday at 15:30 in room 251.

The demo will show a Linux-based prototype based on [1] and [2] running
on a live setup.

The setup is composed of three "anchor routers", a "centralized LMA" for
control plane, a couple of correspondent nodes (a netbook and an IPv6
camera) and a legacy IPv6 mobile node (a netbook).

Looking forward to seeing you there and getting your feedback.

Thanks,

Carlos, Telemaco and Juan Carlos

[1] http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernardos-dmm-pmip-01
[2]
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-bernardos-dmm-distributed-anchoring-00
--
Carlos Jesús Bernardos Cano  http://www.netcom.it.uc3m.es/
GPG FP: D29B 0A6A 639A A561 93CA  4D55 35DC BA4D D170 4F67