Hi Thomas, all,

  |Thus my argument: talk to the multicast guys before adopting a
  |solution... and make the rest an easy game.

Somehow I got the feeling that it was the "multicast guys" who wanted to
partake in DMM, not the other way around. Therefore, the challenge is on those
guys to come up with a coherent DMM requirement and motivation text, in line
with the rest of the draft, proportional to the significance of the matter and
with respect to the other 6 REQs.

There is already a proposal by Juan Carlos or, if you will, the one I edited,
on the floor. Please feel free to propose specific changes, keeping in mind
that the current average number of words for each of the requirements is 48
(min: REQ4 with 15 words; max: REQ5 with 79 words).

Best Regards,

Kostas