Hi guys,
Thank you for the valuable comments regarding the mobility anchor selection
presentation during the face-to-face meeting in Orlando.
We Have addressed the comments that we received during the draft's presentation
and produced a new version of the draft
(draft-aliahmad-dmm-anchor-selection-01<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-aliahmad-dmm-anchor-selection/>).
 This version includes a list of applications and a mapping table to the
traffic characteristics described in the draft. It  also includes links to some
traffic measurements that were published by Cisco including network and user
behavior, which highlights the importance of mobility anchor selection.
We will appreciate information from the WG on traffic characteristics in real
networks (This point was addressed during the session and some of the
participants mentioned the possibility of having some).  We believe that
traffic characteristics in terms of flow lengths and user's consumption
patterns in terms of presence of a mobile node in various points of access
(mobility characteristics of mobile nodes) are very interesting. We are
wondering if anyone can share any data.
Another concern expressed in the meeting was regarding the complexity of the
solution. Although we have some initial thoughts about selection ideas, we
prefer at this stage to concentrate on the problem statement. We believe that
it will be more efficient to address potential solutions after completing the
problem definition.
We appreciate all feedback that you can provide.
Regards,
        The draft authors