Hi Behcet,

Yes, EPC-E routers should be default router for UEs. If I understand the
background of your question correctly, you think an UE session is moved
from an EPC-E router from another while moving around. It should be true
because the UE sending packets are routed most closest node of the anycast
tunnel.

The assumption here is the c-plane will guide the UE session to connect an
appropriate EPC-E routers set which preserve the UE route and shares the
anycast address. That sounds like UEs are always in the area where it
wouldn't require eNB to changing remote end-point of the tunnel.

cheers,
--satoru