Hi Behcet,

Jouni was able to attend the call. I was on the call and asked the
question as to whether non-MIPv6/PMIPv6 solutions could be considered
and the answer I got (I think from Jouni) was "possibly".

> People should speak up, otherwise it appears like it is only my issue.

AERO is a solution alternative that I would like to see taken under
wider consideration within this domain. I think that is starting to
happen through some of the recent list discussions, so others on the
list should now be coming aware of it. I also plan to attend IETF91
where I would ask for another AERO presentation timeslot if it would
please the wg and the chairs.

So, it seems to me that I am already doing all I can. Do you think
I should be doing more?

Thanks - Fred
fred.l.temp...@boeing.com