Hi Dany,

I support this I-D. I find the document very useful, and well written. We all
agree that mobility management must be activated on purpose,  it likely
requires an enhanced source address selection framework where applications can
obtain IP address with specific properties. By allowing applications to request
prefix properties, this I-D is clearly a part of this framework. Maybe the
document could be better by stressing clearly that it should be used together
with solutions allowing the network to expose prefix properties to the host,
for example with draft-korhonen-dmm-prefix-properties and
draft-moses-dmm-dhcp-ondemand-mobility, which are somehow complementary... Like
I said, it is  a framework :-)

BR,
Pierrick

falsifie. Merci.