----- Original Message -----
From: internet-dra...@ietf.org <mailto:internet-dra...@ietf.org>
To: "John Kaippallimalil" <john.kaippallima...@huawei.com
<mailto:john.kaippallima...@huawei.com> >, "Younghan Kim"<young...@ssu.ac.kr
<mailto:young...@ssu.ac.kr> >, "Seil Jeon" <seilj...@skku.edu
<mailto:seilj...@skku.edu> >, "Young-Han Kim"<young...@ssu.ac.kr
<mailto:young...@ssu.ac.kr> >, "Sergio Figueiredo"
<sergio.figueir...@altran.com <mailto:sergio.figueir...@altran.com> >
Date: Sat, 9 Jul 2016 03:04:52 +0900 (GMT)
subject: New Version Notification
fordraft-sijeon-dmm-use-cases-api-source-04.txt

A new version of I-D, draft-sijeon-dmm-use-cases-api-source-04.txt
has been successfully submitted by Seil Jeon and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:draft-sijeon-dmm-use-cases-api-source
Revision:04
Title:Use Cases and API Extension for Source IP Address Selection
Document date:2016-07-07
Group:Individual Submission
Pages:8
Htmlized: https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-sijeon-dmm-use-cases-api-source-04
Diff: https://www.ietf.org/rfcdiff?url2=draft-sijeon-dmm-use-cases-api-source-04

Abstract:
This draft specifies and analyzes the expected cases regarding the
selection of a proper source IP address and address type based on the
application features over a distributed mobility management (DMM)
network. It also provides available selection methods to better
achieve DMM goals in the specified scenarios.

The IETF Secretariat

<http://mail.skku.edu:80/historySent.ds?act=confirm&sender=c2VpbGplb25Ac2trdS5lZHU%3d&receiver=PHNlaWxqZW9uQGdtYWlsLmNvbT4%3d&subject=RndkOk5ldyBWZXJzaW9uIE5vdGlmaWNhdGlvbmZvcmRyYWZ0LXNpamVvbi1kbW0tdXNlLWNh%0d%0ac2VzLWFwaS1zb3VyY2UtMDQudHh0&msgid=NjMwNTY2Mjc2Mzk5MDUyMzQ4MQ%3d%3d>