Folks,

As we promised at last meeting, 04 version of FPC draft has been
published. We have made bunch of changes to evolve FPC data-plane
model and protocol including integration of model 1/2 and
single/multiple DPN agent cases.

Total number of pages are more than 100 but we don’t intend to
overwhelm readers. Almost essences exist on the first front pages,
so do not hesitate to read it.

Please make comments and discussions on the list.

Best regards,
--satoru