Wrong list! My apologies! Please disregard.

From: dmm [mailto:dmm-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf Of Bertz, Lyle T [CTO]
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2017 9:21 AM
To: dmm@ietf.org
Subject: [DMM] RFC 4006 failover of alternate and backup servers

All,

The CC-Session-Failover AVP in its definition uses 'backup server' but the ENUM
value for FAILOVER_SUPPORTED states

"Moving the credit-

   control message stream to a backup server MAY require that

   information related to the credit-control session should also be

   forwarded to an alternative server."

It is a bit vague to me what the point was here.  They use the term backup
server and talk about the info related to credit-control session being
forwarded to an 'alternate server' implying it is not the backup? But the
diameter server in this case is the backup server.

Could someone elaborate on this please?  It seems a bit vague to me.

Lyle