Oh I’ve just noticed that you are referring -02 version. But the latest version
is -03.
Please find it from following link:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-matsushima-spring-dmm-srv6-mobile-uplane-03

You can find much more about how stateless interworking works and its benefits.
Control-plane consideration has also been described well than -02 version.

Cheers,
--satoru