Note that I presented LISP to CT4 in August. They were kind enough to give me a
slot without a WI being ready.

They asked me to provide a proposal about how a IETF control-plane
(specifically LISP) could be used to help manage the AMF, SMF, PCF, AUSF, and
UDM functions. They were intrigue about using a different kind of control plane
versus a Restful management plane that many of their “N interface” designs are
based on.

Maybe this WG should devote time to solving control plane issues in mobile
networks. And I can say that the LISP WG would be enthusiastic to work with
DMM.

CT4 was not really interested in solving any data plane issues because they
think many of the IETF proposals are no different, or not different enough from
GTP. That was my interpretation.

Cheers,
Dino