Thanks Kentaro for you prompt review prior to my announce. :-)

> Thank you for updating the draft. Nice to see T.M.Tmap was renamed to
> T.M.GTP4.D corresponding to End.M.GTP4.E. :)

It helps to improve consistency of the draft, thanks.

> Some feedback about the updated description.
>
> > 6.6. T.M.GTP4.D
> > The prefix of B’ SHOULD be an End.M.GTP4.E SID with its format
> > instantiated at an SR gateway with the IPv4 SA of the receiving
> > packet.
>
> "The B’" is IPv6 SA so I think this should correspond to S' in End..M.GTP4.E
> rather than to SID.

Actually no, because it is assumed that the prefix of B’ could be a SID for
End.GTP4.E instantiated in SRGW. But you’re correct the B’ doesn’t need to be
filled with arg.mob.session.

Cheers,
--satoru