Dear All,

As suggested by WG chairs, we would like to spin one more version to
address the comments during the adoption call and in that process will
reach out to Joel and Hannu (separately)  for specific inputs where
terminology alignment has to happen w.r.t TEAS slicing definition draft.

Will keep you updated on the WG soon.
--
Uma C.