From: Satoru Matsushima
Date: 2023-10-19 17:41
To: dmm
CC: draft-kohno-dmm-srv6mob-arch
Subject: [DMM] DMM WG Adoption Poll (1) for "Architecture Discussion on SRv6
Mobile User plane" - draft-kohno-dmm-srv6mob-arch-07
Dear DMMers,

This email starts a two-weeks DMM WG adoption poll (1) for "Architecture
Discussion on SRv6 Mobile User plane" - draft-kohno-dmm-srv6mob-arch-07.

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-kohno-dmm-srv6mob-arch/

Please review the draft and post any comments on this mail thread prior to
Friday, November 3rd, 2023.

Regards,
Sri, Satoru