I saw that this morning...

So what is a ForkWikiBot? Who is running it and for what purpose?

On 02/18/2015 06:54 AM, Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton wrote:
On Wed, Feb 18, 2015 at 1:17 AM, Jaromil <jaro...@dyne.org> wrote:
TRIOS is a great effort. I personally use zfs in production and approve their
technical choices including openrc which I believe to be a good candidate for
Devuan's future too.

with Devuan we will keep the focus of matching Debian as much as possible for the
1.0, yet I look forward to Dragan's &co to coordinate on tasks and
infrastructure we can share to have TRIOS benefit from our work and perhaps reach
more target builds.

meanwhile let's give TRIOS the visibility it deserves and a big clap!
  i added some further explanatory text here:
     http://without-systemd.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

  with the intention of researching further links and adding a bit
more, but someone who goes by the name "Gravis" immediately reverted
what i had done with absolutely zero explanation whatsoever.  i
therefore feel disinclined to make any further contribution to editing
pages where my time is completely and utterly wasted.

  l.