Le 04/03/2015 18:12, hellekin a écrit :
On 03/02/15 23:23, Gravis wrote:
consider grouping your emails as "conversations" as it is a wonderful
option for organizing mailing list threads.

*** Thanks for this, but the topic having drifted a lot: the thread
should also have been renamed.  If any of you would like to contribute a
summary, you're welcome to chime in to #devuan-news.  Otherwise I doubt
that anyone wants to cover it in the next issue of DWN because it's way
off-topic and a lot of reading.  Maybe that could be a way to reset the
thread into something workable.  I doubt people coming to the mailing
list at this point will understand anything about "simple backgrounds"
or "Debian problems with Jesse" (sic).  [OT] is the last bit of
information in the Subject.

==
hk

This whole thread being off-topic, I'm not sure it should take too much room in the DWN, and I bet it will slow down.

Most arguments about languages have been put on the table already and people won't repeat them. Convincing people who already have strong and long matured opinions never happens during the conversation. Minds change slowly, which is not bad :-)

    Didier