Le 19/03/2015 21:15, Steve Litt a écrit :
If anyone want's Gnome for Devuan, let that be in a "contaminated"
repository (and yes, that's what I believe it should be called),
    Hi steve.

As discussed in another thread, there are certainly other packages affected by the big-brother syndrom, or other diseases. Therefore a generic method is necessary to put them apart. I already proposed to restrict the definition of "free software" with new criteria, beyond open-source and free redistribution. Packages needing systemd library would then fall by this criteria in the non-free repository.

For badly infected packages like systemd itself, if they were provided, there could even be a dramatic warning in the description, in the anti-tobaco fashion, "Systemd is against freedom".

    Didier