I support without the swirl, which Debian might find provocative in a time when relations are not so good. I like it red. Do we need symbols everywhere, down to the colour? I prefer a beautifull colour, even if it doesn't contain a symbol. Also blue is not very good since backgrounds and wallpapers are often blue.

    Didier