Jaromil wrote:
Its early to say, but this thread is just prospecting. I believe that
on a longer term we can hardly do worse tha Debian when untangling
dependencies that right now constantly drag in desktop oriented
stuff, like avahi and other similar nonsense that we almost got used
to swallow all these years.

on the mid - long term it won't be just systemd to make the
difference between Devuan and Debian.