On 27/08/15 15:09, Steve Litt wrote:
On Wed, 26 Aug 2015 12:58:14 +0200
Svante Signell <svante.sign...@gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, 2015-08-25 at 17:29 +0200, Joerg Reisenweber wrote:
On Sun 26 July 2015 23:18:58 Steve Litt wrote:
You can roll your own automount with one day's work using
inotify-wait, dmesg, sudo, lsblk, and the mount command. Works
without X or window manager. Heck, I'll do it myself if more than
20 people want it.

+1
/j

Steve, what is the current development status of your promised tool?

I just did a little work on it, and then realized there's a package
that might do this for us, in a better way than I'd anticipated.

Please try the pmount package, and see if that fulfills your automount
needs.

Thanks,

SteveT

Steve Litt

There is also udevil (nothing to do with udev)

David