Hi again,

I uploaded the updated packages of 'netman' to:

  deb http://packages.gnuinos.org/devuan/ jessie main
  deb-src http://packages.gnuinos.org/devuan/ jessie main

If you want to test them, add the above repository to your sources.list and import the public key installing:

  # apt-get install gnuinos-keyring

Then run:

  # apt-get install netman-gui netman-backend

Netman-gui depends on netman-backend.

Aitor.