On 03/01/2016 14:23, Edward Bartolo wrote:
Hi,

People don't understand: it is bad to manage their own OS. That is the
work for EXPERTS who know BETTER. Users should only be allowed to move
the mouse, click its cool buttons, and sometimes use DVDs (CDs) to run
recovery software. Other than that, it is bad management.

[/sarcasm]

Sorry, but I don't understand the point you're trying to make here and how it relates in any way to what I wrote. Perhaps if you state it clearly and obviously, and without sarcasm, I'll actually understand it.

Also, there's no need to send me a copy of the reply off-list; I am subscribed.

Thanks,
Roger