Le 01/02/2016 01:24, Go Linux a écrit :
On Sun, 1/31/16, Didier Kryn <k...@in2p3.fr> wrote:

  Subject: Re: [DNG] systemd is haunting me
  To: dng@lists.dyne.org
  Date: Sunday, January 31, 2016, 5:12 PM
Le 31/01/2016 23:59, Go Linux a écrit :

  > So how did packagekit get in there?

       I'm afraid it was recommended by rox-filer.
Didier

Another as yet unknown culprit here as rox-filer is not installed.  :(

I installed rox-filer "manually". I suspect you ave some packages installed because they have been recommended by others. I don't see any other reason why packagekit would be there.

You should use --no-install-recommends in apt-get. It is possible to configure apt-get to proceed like this by default but I've no expertise in how to configure it. In synaptic, you can set this behaviour in config/preferences/general; there you can also select the upgrade policy.

    You might try 'apt-get autoremove --no-install-recommends'.

    Didier