On Fri, 2/5/16, shraptor <shrap...@bahnhof.se> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [DNG] Change netman into another name.
 To: "Edward Bartolo" <edb...@gmail.com>
 Cc: "dng" <dng@lists.dyne.org>
 Date: Friday, February 5, 2016, 2:47 PM

 On 2016-02-05 21:12,
 Edward Bartolo wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 > I will NOT name the project after myself; I even abstained from
 > voting. My project was written to HELP; I am not after
 > self-appraisal...

 That's too bad cause I honestly think netbarx is a real good name.
 I urge you to reconsider, at least let it be included in vote.

It is NOT named after you, Edward Bartolo, but does incorporate part of a nick
you use elsewhere.  I'm sure that there are plenty of people on this list that
do not know about edbarx.  netbarx is a bit of a play on words - barks > barx
which makes it fun and unique IMO.   If enough people like it and it wins the
naming contest, would you nullify the vote?  Just curious . . .

golinux