On 2016-03-21 16:04, shraptor wrote:
On 2016-03-20 20:57, Didier Kryn wrote:
Le 20/03/2016 19:14, shraptor a écrit :

I expect Jude has tested his last version and I suspect he did it with
the files under /usr/local and it worked. On my side, I tested it
under the FHS but with a different OS and it failed. I dunno where the
error is. One possibility is that the problem is in the misplacement
of some file(s) or error in some config file.

What error, what happens or is it merely not working?
Did you check log-files?

    The disks are not detected. They were in pretty all earlier
versions. The log is really HUGE and detecting errors in it is
difficult. If you're used to it, I can send it to you.

Latest version works for me under Arch based OS although there are some question marks for me regarding using vdev and devtmpfs together but I have open
issues on github for those.

    I'm surprised because I had to fix some source files to be able to
compile it.

Now you got me interested, do you remember which ones?

To be sure I just cloned vdev from git and compiled == worked.

I don't use the targets fs and hwdb though so maybe it was here
you encountered a problem?

     Didier