On 28/03/2016 15:35, Steve Litt wrote:
On Mon, 28 Mar 2016 06:03:13 -0400
Boruch Baum <boruch_b...@gmx.com> wrote:

Why on this list, of all the possible places in Creation? It's a great
and important topic, but have you found no other, more appropriate
forum?

> Because we're developing software.

I'd have to say that while I'm mostly just an observer here, I do consider this thread close to noise with precious little of value in it.

While it's certainly true that the list is related to software development (or would that be better stated as distribution development, which is somewhat higher-level?), it's also true that there are plenty of more appropriate forums for basic and intermediate C questions, and also a vast wealth of books and other materials which cover it in great detail.

Kind regards,
Roger