Hi Ismael,

On 03/31/16 21:53, "Ismael L. Donis Garcia" <sli...@citricos.co.cu> wrote:
Where can I find a devuan 32 bit iso alpha2 or higher than the minimum
system is installed without access to the network?

if alpha4 better

Someone could provide me a link to the download if you have it built?

I want to keep trying at home where I do not have internet access.

>From now thanks

I will build minimum devuan systems for pc's and rpi's. I just build one for rpi2 containing the backend of simple-netaid (instead of wicd). Configuring /etc/network/interfaces, and running:

$ /usr/lib/simple-netaid/bin/backend 9 eth0

the network connection works.

Now i'm looking forward the new features of simple-netaid:

1. The frontend in gtk2+ (a work in progress)
2. The frontend in gtkmm3 (a work in progress, but shortly available)
3. The backdoors (a work in progress) <\sarcasm>

Cheers,

  Aitor.