On 04/23/2016 04:20 PM, aitor_czr wrote:

On 04/22/2016 11:17 AM, KatolaZ <kato...@freaknet.org> wrote:
In my opinion there's no magic line where things on one side are window
>managers and things on the other side are desktop environments. I think
>we can all agree that Unity, KDE and Gnome are desktop environments,
>and dwm and i3 are window managers, but what's Xfce? What's LXDE?
>What's Openbox?
>
>I think of de/wm as a spectrum, not a 1/0.

I agree with you, there is not a borderline.

It doesn't matter how much you agree on an opinion. That will not make it fact. There is a technical difference between the two. Just look up the definition of "window manager" and "desktop environment" on any techsite/dictionary/encyclopedia. Unless you are trying to sound ignorant, it would make sense to use the correct terminology.