El 29/05/16 a las 20:31, Go Linux escribió:
On Sun, 5/29/16, aitor_czr <aitor_...@gnuinos.org> wrote:

  Subject: Re: Purple theme for slim
  To: "Go Linux" <goli...@yahoo.com>
  Cc: "Daniel Reurich" <dan...@centurion.net.nz>, "hellekin" <helle...@dyne.org>,
"dng" <dng@lists.dyne.org>
  Date: Sunday, May 29, 2016, 12:50 PM
Hi Golinux,

  Subject: Purple theme for slim
  To: "Daniel Reurich" <dan...@centurion.net.nz>, "hellekin" <helle...@dyne.org>, "go Linux"
<goli...@yahoo.com>, "dng" <dng@lists.dyne.org>
  Date: Sunday, May 29, 2016, 9:33 AM
Hi all,

Today i've been working in the purple (neutral) theme for slim, using inkscape.

I didn't test it because i can't reboot my system. Still building the kernel...
This is my 5º attempt.

Yes, i'm a bit obstinate, but there were some udeb packages with common modules
*.ko, etc...

Here you are the changed files in "slim/debian/devuan-curve":

http://gnuinos.org/slim/

HYLI [*]

Cheers,

   Aitor.

[*] Hope you like it :)

Thank you for taking this on Aitor!  I'm not going to test it because it is not
purpy (looks like rocky)!  Please refer to
http://www.saynotogmos.org/ss/default_desktop.png to capture purpy colors for
the swoosh, background and text. Also the edges of the font and swoosh are not
smooth.  I have no idea how to fix that but may at least try to tweak the
colors myself later today.

golinux
Definitely, graphical design is not my best virtue [*]

I just uploaded the new files with the purpy theme, but i don't like it very
much. It looks pixelated. They don't seem vectorial images.

http://gnuinos.org/slim/

Cheers,

   Aitor.

[*] I'm not Caravaggio :)

Thanks!  That's much better!!  I'm on squeeze atm but will test when I get back
to devuan.

Caravaggio . . . that's a name I haven't thought of for decades! I'm not either
but I am a rainbow :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zphAHMPtu4g

golinux

I improved it. Now it looks nice :)