Well, either case is embarrasing. If the network is up after the user
logins, that's ridiculous, even Windows start his services before the login
screen. If NM, thus the network, is *slow* to start, that's worse! Isn't
supposed systemd would speed up the boot process?

This is worse than the "kill user's background processes after logout" case.

Thanks for sharing.