Hi all,

On 08/16/2016 08:38 AM, aitor_czr <aitor_...@gnuinos.org> wrote:
I just uploaded the new packages of VDEV to the old repository:

http://gnuinos.org/unsystemd/

It includes:  initramfs-tools, fskit, pstat and vdev

I renamed some packages. Temporally there will be some fields like this one:

Breaks: libudev-compat

So, first of all, remove the old packages because some of them will not
be updated. On the other hand, although i've done a lot of changes, i
didn't change the version number in the packages.

Remove also all the old simbolic links by hand, and create all the
required links by hand.

You can add the following lines to the sources.list:

debhttp://unsystemd.gnuinos.org/  jessie main
deb-srchttp://unsystemd.gnuinos.org/  jessie main

and install the gpg signature as i explain in the website.

Please, report all the possible bugs in the mailings list...

Thanks to all of you for testing the packages. Go devuan:)

Cheers,

     Aitor.

VERY IMPORTANT: i'm working on a Server without Xorg.

Don't use these packages on a desktop because i put in the debian/control the following lines for building the kernel within a chroot jail:

Package: vdev
Provides: udev

Package: libudev-compat-dev
Provides: libudev-dev

These lines WILL BREAK THE DESTOP; so i'll remove them from the control and shortly i'll upload the new packages again. I'm assuming that most of use a VM for these cases.

  Aitor.