Quoting Clarke Sideroad <clarke.sider...@gmail.com>:

Thank you and the whole community for this.
I feel this distribution is crucial to the future of freedom of choice
in Linux.

Agreed, I couldn't have said it better myself.

There are of course other sans-systemd distros, but IMHO this one has
the potential to have the greatest, most widespread impact in the battle
to maintain Linux freedom.

I'm downloading the torrent now and will keep seeding this and put the
pron on pause as long as I can. (-;

Same :)

For those of us at the back of the class (i.e. me :) ) can we update machines "Debian-Style" by changing our apt sources.list? If so, what needs changed?

--
|_|O|_| Registered Linux user #585947