Let's see what I used in my most recent eudev package:

Replaces: udev (<< 215-17ebbian1),
          udev-systemd
Conflicts: udev-systemd

So it looks like I dropped the B reaks line since my last push to Devuan? I guess it was causing some difficulty for me, but I didn't document what it was.

I took the Replaces/Conflicts from other packages in the Debian repo that changed names and had multiple providers.

All of the package names are still "udev-*"; there are just both eudev-* and udev-systemd-* flavored providers of them. The "udev-*" ones are just meta packages or shims.

I've been bad about pushing to github, but I do have the x86 packages up for Jessie:

http://ftp.ebbian.org/ebbian/pool/main/e/eudev/

Looks like I have a few other piddle build fixes in that source since I stopped pushing to Devuan, too.

~jaret