On 2017-03-25 19:06, hal wrote:
goli...@dyne.org wrote on 03/24/2017 10:52 AM:
Steve Pusser has come through once again!!

See: http://forums.debian.net/viewtopic.php?p=639579#p639579

"Adding apulse 0.1.9. This will fool Firefox 52 that you have pulseaudio installed when you only have ALSA sound."

Just add the appropriate mx repo to sources. They are compatible with Debian/Devuan. There are other goodies available too especially multimedia stuff. Or perhaps we could add it to the Devuan repo?

What am I missing? I added "deb http://mxrepo.com/mx/repo/ mx16 main
non-free" to /etc/apt/sources.list and imported the key but aptitude
search reports no apulse..

Sorry that post was a bit confusing. I made a poor assumption because I hadn't read the first post in that thread for a while. The backports are hosted at https://software.opensuse.org/download.html?project=home%3Astevepassert&package=mpv

Here's the list: https://build.opensuse.org/project/show/home:stevepassert

I suggest you read that thread more carefully than I did. Please let us know how it goes.

golinux