On 2017-05-25 15:27, Nate Bargmann wrote:
Congratulations!

A few months ago I had concluded the project was moribund, if not almost
dead.  Nice way to prove me wrong.

- Nate

If you had been in the trenches with us you would have concluded otherwise. Feel free to jump in for the ASCII ride. . . :)

golinux

PS. Note about ASCII . . . In the list of minor planets - http://www.minorplanetcenter.net/iau/lists/MPNames.html - ASCII is capitalized. We've been a little sloppy about that but will follow that naming in our future communications. Filenames will still be lower case, of course.