Le 23/06/2017 à 11:48, KatolaZ a écrit :
On Fri, Jun 23, 2017 at 11:41:14AM +0200, Didier Kryn wrote:
Le 23/06/2017 à 10:41, Arnt Karlsen a écrit :
On Thu, 22 Jun 2017 17:41:34 +0200, para...@dyne.org wrote in message
<20170622154134.GA21849@fq>:

Tor Browser 7
-------------

The Tor Browser has been bumped to version 7, and now introduces a
dependency on Pulseaudio if we want sound in Tor Browser. heads does
not ship with Pulseaudio so for the time being, there will be no
sound in Tor Browser.
..I seem to remember somebody here, this winter, playing with alsa and
Firefox to trick Firefox into a belief alsa = PulseAudio, and, getting
it (Alsa sound on Firefox/Iceweasel) working ok?

     I installed Devuan Jessie on two machines ~ a year ago, without
pulseaudio and installed apulse to trick Skype.  AFAIR Firefox plays sound (
not sure because I rather use Palemoon) VLC is happy as well. Therefore I
think Tor Browser should work with apulse. Will try to install it if it's
available on Devuan Jessie.

Hi Didier,

apulse is available from devuan/experimental. the package works fine
both in jessie and in ascii.

Thanks Katolaz, I have apulse installed (I don't remember from where), What I will check in a few hours is wether there is a Tor Browser package for Jessie.

    Didier