On 07/19/2017 10:42 AM, G.W. Haywood wrote:
Hi there,

On Wed, 19 Jul 2017, Rowland Penny wrote:

... I am beginning to understand why Gentoo banned you ...

Yeah, me too.

Putting up with that guy is worse than living with systemd; frankly,
taken along with all the other noise on this list, it isn't worth my
time even to delete the rants, never mind read them, so I'm going to
unsubscribe and go back to Debian.  I'll make a note in my diary to
pop back in a year or so, if I should live that long, and hope things
change for the better - like people getting some sort of a grip on
their personalities and actually remembering what this list is for.

I'm sorry it didn't work out.

On 2017-07-19 10:00, zap wrote:
I hope at some point you do return, though maybe we need a better
structure for the mailing list...

No. We need more tolerance and compassion for those who are socially inept. And also more self-restraint when the urge to post inappropriate, off-topic content to this list arises.

This list is not a chat room. Or a soapbox. What has been going on lately is not good for the community. It's driving people away. So please everyone . . . get a grip and THINK before you post. Make those bytes count for something that will advance Devuan. It is NOT about YOU - what you think or feel or believe - but what you can bring to Devuan in a constructive, collaborative way.

golinux

PS. Bottom posting is preferred on this list.