Quoting Yevgeny Kosarzhevsky (phao...@gmail.com):

> I don't know what's a 'nougat' security model, however I don't
> understand what you mean.

This was a semi-serious, semi-joke reference:  Honestly, 'nougat' (orig.
from the Latin 'nux' meaning nut, arriving in English via Occitan and
then French) might not have been exactly the right English-language
word, but I meant a type of confection with a hard shell and a very soft
interior.  (I'm not much of a sweets person.)

By 'nougat security model', I meant a network security model that is
fragile because of having no defence in depth, highly vulnerable in the
interior and defended only at the borders.  This is a very widespread
problem, e.g., at many corporations that have total faith in their
firewalls and horribly dangerous practices behind it.

The use of NFS is arguably reasonable behind perimeter security, but
should be noted as somewhat of a weak point within the inside network.
As I was saying upthread, NFSv4 has improved this situation somewhat
over its predecessors.

> How NFS mount will make your system less secure?

I'm not going to argue.  Study NFS.