On Sat, Dec 23, 2017 at 05:46:05PM -0600, Don Wright wrote:
> Might as well start a thread for those of us who /didn't/ have significant
> issues upgrading from Devuan Jessie to ASCII as our part of the sprint, just
> to provide some balance to the problem-oriented bug database and other
> reports. I'll reply separately with my own narrative.

I copied my jessie system and got it to run just in case, but I haven't had to

No problems upgrading, except I had to dist-upgrade twice to get
everything done.

Only one package broke -- lprng.  It ended up bing only partially
installed.  Its job is to talk to my printer.  But, partially installed
or not, it seems to work, and I have no difficulty printing.

-- hendrik