On Friday 12 January 2018 at 18:23:19, Steve Litt wrote:

> Just speaking for myself, because of its deliberate obfuscations making
> integration extremely difficult, I don't consider SystemD to be free
> software.

So what do you classify it as?

Proprietary?  Closed source?  Commercial?

What label works best for you?

> [1]: This point is credible only if one believes the primary motivation
>      for maintaining systemd is the obfuscation of Linux to make money
>      with Linux training and consultation. I have that belief.

Interesting.  I don't agree, but it's an interesting theory.

Antony.

--
"The future is already here.   It's just not evenly distributed yet."

 - William Gibson

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.