Am Mittwoch, 14. Februar 2018 schrieb Irrwahn:
> Hleb Valoshka wrote on 14.02.2018 19:20:
> > On 2/14/18, Irrwahn <irrw...@freenet.de> wrote:
> >
> >> Fresh installations of Devuan ASCII 2.0.0 Beta should not be affected.
> >
> > Actually no, i've installed Ascii for testing purposes and systemd
> > policykit backend was pulled.
>
> That's a first AFAICT. Noted.  Thanks, Hleb! :)
>
> Oh, you wouldn't have by any chance saved the package list in that state?
> In the unlikely case you have, could you please email it to me?
>
> Thanks again & best regards
> Urban

Hi!

On my system it tried to pull in libpolkit-gobject-1-0-systemd. The reason was
aptitude: "twin-trinity" (which is installed) provides "x-display-manager" was
ignored, instead aptitude resolved by some obscure reason that the not
installed "cinnamon" provides "x-display-manager", so
"libpolkit-gobject-1-0-systemd" has to be installed (but not "cinnamon"),
ignoring "twin-trinity" which already provides "x-display-manager".

The second solution that aptitude resolved did not pull in
"libpolkit-gobject-1-0-systemd", so that was no big issue.

After I followed your advise giving in
https://lists.dyne.org/lurker/message/20180214.123746.e89eaef8.en.html (I
decided to go with elogind) aptitude did resove correctly.

Nik

--
Please do not email me anything that you are not comfortable also sharing with
the NSA, CIA ...