With actions like these I can't understand why some people think it is weird for me to believe that SystemD is a conspiracy to weaken computer security, they are constantly trying to force people to use it with shady crap like this.

Why after all would every distro that prides on being different suddenly adapt the exact same init system? just because? I can't believe why the US government is fine with a foreign national pulling the computer security rug out from under them - despite claims of systemd being the TLA's doing they are still using it!

SystemD systems take minutes to boot even without the bogus "start/stop job running for *thing*" whereas devuan takes 15 seconds, it isn't better in any way but the so called experts of the world clamor for it and insist your thoughts on the matter don't matter - the same people who think that a non-owner controlled MS "secure" boot is just fine because oh hey a MS signed grub comes with RHEL.