Hi,

On 01/04/18 16:29, Antony Stone wrote:
On Sunday 01 April 2018 at 16:13:10, aitor_czr wrote:

On 31/03/18 20:54, Rick Moen wrote:

Yes, and your point is?
My point of view, you mean?

By downloading CentOS software, you acknowledge that you understand all
of the following: CentOS software and technical information may be
subject to the U.S. Export Administration Regulations (the “EAR”) and
other U.S. and foreign laws and may not be exported, re-exported or
transferred (a) to a prohibited destination country under the EAR or
U.S. sanctions regulations (currently Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan,
Syria, and the Crimea Region of Ukraine, subject to change as posted by
the United States government)

Where is Vladimir Karimov, one of the worst dictators of the world,
fortunately dead?
I often, and certainly in this case, find obscure rhetorical questions
presented as part of an answer to a request for clarification, to be more of a
hindrance than a help.

Firstly, I am not familiar with who Vladimir Karimov is, and a Google /
Wikipedia search has not helped me to find out.

You don't miss anything

Secondly, what has the current resting place of a dead dictator got to do with
Open Source licensing and Red Hat copyrights?

Please, when asked for clarification, try to provide a clear answer instead of
simply making statements prompting even more people to wonder "what?"

I don't claim to be aggressive; i only whish to express that scientific projects (like Scientific Linux, based on CentOS, is presumed to be) should stay away from policy (and religions).

  Aitor.