jaromil . . . I'm pretty sure that Timothy Pearson is the one doing TDE. Some threads here: http://trinity-devel.pearsoncomputing.net/?0:201712::d:t

There was discussion last year about adding TDE but it never went anywhere.

On 2018-04-10 01:38, Jaromil wrote:
hey Jimmy,

On Mon, 09 Apr 2018, Jimmy Johnson wrote:

Hey Guys, first my thanks to Timothy who had the foresight to start
this project and stay with it.  Timothy Pearson you rock!

ehrm, who is Timothy? I am not sure what project are you talking
about. this is Devuan. we can surely use a hand but never saw Timothy

I'm looking for a distro that features TDE-Trinity

do you know about this?

https://wiki.trinitydesktop.org/Devuan_Trinity_Repository_Installation_Instructions

however this is the wrong place to ask about Ubuntu. In the eyes of
many that is a distro that managed to bloat Debian even more than it
is bloated already. we are a bit like at the opposite end of the
spectrum if you like.

ciao