On 04/10/2018 04:22 PM, Nate Bargmann wrote:
* On 2018 10 Apr 16:38 -0500, chillfan wrote:
What's the TLDR on TDE? Is it less encumbered with systemd than
KDE/Plasma?

I've not looked lately, but it started life after the KDE devs stopped
supporting KDE 3.5.x and focused on KDE4.  What it has acquired in the
meantime, I don't know.

Answers may be available at:

         https://www.trinitydesktop.org/

KDE4 would be great, the version in Jessie is a favorite, best install.
I just don't want systemd or plasma and I do want a spectre patched system to use, but Jessie is not patched while Sid, Buster and Stretch are patched.

Cheers,
--
Jimmy Johnson

Devuan Beowulf - TDE-Trinity R14.0.5 - AMD A8-7600 - EXT4 at sda8
Registered Linux User #380263