Hi KatolaZ:

> welcome home. The procedure and configuration for netboot is the same
> as in Debian. Just download the .tar.gz you need:
>
>  (jessie)
> https://pkgmaster.devuan.org/devuan/dists/jessie/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/netboot.tar.gz
>
>  (ascii)
> https://pkgmaster.devuan.org/devuan/dists/ascii/main/installer-amd64/current/images/netboot/netboot.tar.gz
>
> tar -zxf it, and then let your bootp/dhcpd config point to the
> relevant folder.

I did as you told me and modified my scripts for the setup. I would like
to give a short report on at least two things I found:

1. The tar archiv expands to a directory with name "debian-installer"
   not "devuan-installer" so my search and replace in the script does
   not generate a working skript.
2. Both (jessie and ascii) installer did not offer a graphical install.

Perhaps it helps to make devuan a littel bit better.

Many thanks for your support
Rolf