Just wanted to drop the maintainers a note. Keep up the great work.

I've been dealing with some really crazy issues during OS installs and upgrades
of **NON** Devuan systems in the past couple months. Its hard to believe how
broken, discombobulated and simply messed up things have become. From
unintelligible error messages to inexplicable stability issues, it's like going
through a syslog from the late 90s.

At work, Unfortunately, one of our main stacks runs a modified Linux distro so
I don't get to pick the OS it runs on. After one particular day, and several
failed attempts at upgrading and installing, I pulled the Devuan ISO onto the
box. It installed, booted, initialized, mounted, started and shutdown
perfectly. I was concerned all the issues I was having may have been hardware
related, but they weren't. They are simply due to a system which is built on a
house of cards.

Keep up the great work. Devuan has picked up where Linux left off.

--
Sent from a Mobile device.