On Tue, 12 Jun 2018, Jimmy Johnson wrote:

> Devuan or Trinity can borrow anything they find useful from the current
> tree.

Well, we all have learned SO MUCH from Patrick's good work all our
life: I think we can already consider Devuan borrows from Slackware.

FTR: after early experiments on yggdrasyl and sunsite ftp mirror,
slackware has been the first gnu/linux distro I've ever used as my
main computing platform, besides having NetBSD on a laptop. I believe
this is also the case for Katolaz and Nextime.

Slackware is a lighthouse in the mist. It is our J.R. "Bob" Dobbs
inspiring us to edify the Church of Subgenius.. so... Get Slack!

ciao :^D