On 07/23/2018 12:56 PM, aitor_czr wrote:
Hi,

El 23/07/18 a las 10:51, Arnt Karlsen escribió:
On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 07:20:11 +0200, Didier wrote in message
<939d9753-debc-b146-c57b-4757a7e1c...@in2p3.fr>:

Le 22/07/2018 à 16:59, Arnt Karlsen a écrit :
On Sat, 21 Jul 2018 19:57:04 +0200, Miroslav wrote in message
<e0cb51ce-8d60-914d-bda4-3eb6999a8...@uns.ac.rs>:
1. How to add a language switch (notification) after OS
installation? I suppose that I had opted for the US English
keyboard and everything during the installation. However, now I
would like to add some more keyboard stuff for local users, such
as Serbian Cyrillic & Latin, German, etc. but dunno how to do it.
The comp is not on the Internet.
..tried "dpkg-reconfigure keyboard-configuration "?
      Tried dpkg-reconfigure locales ?
..you're right, he'll need both.

You can also install x11-xkb-utils, and the setxkbmap command will allow you to configure your keyboard for X11. I need to do that in the case of vdev (the keyboard is only configured for CLI sessions).

Cheers,

   Aitor.

Thank you all for suggestions. Will see tomorrow what can be done. As I said, the comp is not on the Internet, and Devuan was installed from a live CD/DVD, which is not at hand at the moment ...

Misko